I've taken some time to prepare the radio buttons above, just below the blog title - you'll see that they are:
Home: Takes you back to my diary and photolog.
Contact Me (In UK): It will have everything you need to contact me and hunt me down in Oxford, UK.
Contact Me (In Singapore): In case you want to surprise me so much, you can prepare something for my homecoming - so yeah, surprise me if you can!
Course Details: My timetable, course duration and other course details (including photos of my lecturers and their webpages) are all here for your perusal.
About Me: I will probably update this page when I've more time - then again, I might just turn it into a page where I just derive some nonsense for my own entertainment.
Till the next post, adios, and toodles!
PS: Oh and if you want to know how I feel right now, it is most succinctly represented by this picture here
That's right: ARGH!
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment