Well, Blogger's upload limit is up and I'm searching for some way to upload photos (it's just an excuse and I'm just lazy to update my blog because work's catching up to me, haha, or is it the other way around?) But in any case, then I can upload some videos for you guys!
Here's a whole backlog worth of videos:
This is the most recent activity, of me cooking at St. Ebbes for iFocus - well, I didn't film the cooking, but you can at least get to see the finished product, which is Chicken Madras Curry.
And then here're the fireworks from Guy Fawkes' Night last Saturday night - the iPhone 4 doesn't do it much justice, sadly; watch till the end to see the cute little girl with her daddy:
Here's me being a monkey with the cold breathe and Jed filming me - ah well, you don't get to be a cold monkey very often you know:
And here's the apple strudel party at David's house a few weeks back:
I'll be less lazy in future, I hope! :)
Toodles!

0 comments:
Post a Comment