Monday, November 1, 2010

There is a Higher Throne: Hear Heaven's Voices Sing!

Dear Father, I will continue to serve You faithfully, even when I've no time, You will give me time - even when I've no strength, You will give me strength. For You've created me, and prepared in advance all the good works You've called me to. Oh Lord, teach me to obey, teach me to serve. 

King David said that he will not offer You a sacrifice that cost him nothing - and so it shall be with my time here at Oxford. My sacrifices must cost me something - only then are those sacrifices!

Help me look towards Christ, and His second coming. Forgive me Lord when I falter, help my unbelief, I believe!

Help me Lord, help me I ask You humbly, otherwise this child of God cannot live. 

Thank You Father, this I pray in Your Son's perfect name, Amen.

----------------------------------------------


Hi everyone, I'm cracking under the stress somewhat, but that doesn't mean I stop singing God's praises. :)


I'll wait for You to wipe my tear-stained eye, but I know in the meantime we're called to a life that is meant to shine Your hope and glory to this world. Teach me how, because I have no strength and I don't know how.

0 comments:

Post a Comment