Thursday, November 18, 2010

Jealousy: The Ruin of the Soul

Everytime I see other people get jealous over some other people I always say: "Sigh, why would you get jealous over such a small matter?" Try saying that again when you yourself get jealous over something, then you'll see how out of character you behave when it comes to you struggling with yourself.

I've experienced anger (well, I don't think anyone other than my parents and Shaun have seen me angry before), and a whole host of other feelings. But jealousy's quite rare - not that I've the chance to get jealous all the time, haha!

By the way, jealousy isn't envy - it comes with a whole complete different plethora of feelings and emotions. And jealousy works its way out differently in different people.

But I do know that jealousy gnaws at you, an insidious being within.

Remember Saul, remember David and remember God.

Easy to say right? But I'm as guilty as any other foolish person when it comes to having each and every single sin there is. With the possible exception of gluttony in my current state because it's hard to indulge in the UK, haha!

All I can say is: I thank God for giving me not only the strength to be honest, but also the chance to be honest with myself and my loved ones.

---------------------------------------------

So, to go or not to go, that is the question:

IMG_1223
Good 'ol Terry!

Well, we'll see who goes first! :)

And lady bugs are quite common - they assaulted me in the toilet:

IMG_1172
Lady Lady on the Wall, Who's the Fairest of Them All?

Okay fine, it didn't do anything to me, haha!

4 comments:

[[ëlãiñë]] said...

you should go! the tickets are really cheap for a theatre performance XD it'll be an interesting experience at the very least XD

and the ladybug is so cute! :D

yyknosekai said...

I should huh? Haha, yeah I'll ask around then. :)

Zel said...

OMG TERRY PRATCHET NIGHT WATCH DIES

yyknosekai said...

Why you die? Hahaha, so should I go watch it, is it good? :)

Post a Comment