![]() |
| UK Despicable Me Advertisment Banner |
You mean, Despicable Me isn't out yet on UK cinema? You've got to be kidding me!
Well, I wanted to upload a video to show all of you guys my first aid course instructor (this legendary fellow who did four degrees at Oxford only to end up as a medical student), but I think the video's not uploading really well on Blogger. Another time then!
Toodles! :)


2 comments:
haha yes blogger upload of videos fails ><"
AND YES, movies come out really late in australia as well T_T it's so sad. but at least despicable me has come out already :D
I also say, blogger upload of videos is terrible. Maybe I should try YouTube and then paste the link here. I'll see!
And really huh? Then Singapore's really good, I shan't complain so much any more! :)
Post a Comment