Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Slave Away: Graduate Work

I've decided to take up some work during the holiday period - apparently there's a way to earn £240 in two days - Jesus College is willing to pay me £10 per hour for me to be an invigilator for the undergraduate admissions that is to be held this December break:

Invigilation Work Time Slots
Being the big slacker I am, I have decided to only sign up for two full days because if it's really £10 per hour, then 24 hours will give me £240 (which equates to about 480 SGD) - I don't need that much, and £240 can actually give me spare cash to get a guitar here or maybe something else! I'll spend the days in between touring Oxford properly when I've more time during the December break. :)

I don't think money's the most important thing though. If there're no friends to spend it with, you could give me a thousand pounds and I will end up just stashing it away because there's no one to spend it on or with.

I think I'd better get on with work. :) I shall plough through the mathematics of it all! Toodles! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment