Saturday, October 16, 2010

Of Oxford Lore: And Singaporean Lol!

I actually have a backlog of videos to share actually; well, you could have a look at the first aid course I had at the JSR Seminar Room at the PTCL - the speaker had four degrees over a span of 12 years at Oxford, and he pursued initially, a degree and career in Chemistry before making a transition to a medical degree and I was really stunned to hear that (how painful it must have been to switch tracks so abruptly!) - but he's really amusing and works at the Nuffield Medical Centre I think. Too much of a dry humour though, typical British humour, heh:


And remember just last Sunday I came across this Jamaican or African dance and music troupe? Well they were back again! I must say they were rather entertaining:


And the good thing about Oxford is that there're buskers around everyday, providing world-class entertainment! I was quite amused by this mime:

Mime in Action

Mime (Mind) Not Looking Here?
That's all, really, toodles! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment