My mei commented that all I ever blog about is food, God, and more food! Haha. I promise after today I'll try to take more pictures of the scenery and people, haha, so do bear with me!
Autumn's finally setting in, with all the falling leaves of end October; I took this on the way to the PTCL this morning:
 |
| Autumn's Falling Leaves |
For lunch, I decided to bring Jed and Debayan to the covered market for some good chow! I mean, college food is nice, but having it everyday can be quite boring, so I thought we should go down to the market to get some real and piping hot food!
We decided, at Jed's request to go to the creperie (a place that sells crepes) and boy did we get a surprise treat:
 |
| Michel's Creperie |
The menu looked pretty good, delicious, and it was cheap enough! The variety though, was lacking:
 |
| The Crepe-y Menu |
So here's Jed's
La Norvegiane before he devoured it:
 |
| La Norvegian: Baby Spinach, Smoked Salmon and Cheese |
I chose the La Mexicaine because I wanted something with a stronger flavour to add kick to my day, and I was quite satisfied with it:
 |
| YYK With His La Mexicaine |
That's the thick
Electrons and Phonons book that belonged to the late
Coulson Professor of Theoretical Chemistry (1972-1974),
Charles Alfred Coulson and that's Jed holding it up! Haha. I look quite happy with the food, no? And here's what it looks like, simply awesome:
 |
| My Crepe |
We bummed around the market, and there were lots of cheap seafood - especially oysters:
 |
| Fresh Oysters |
And then I brought Jed and Debayan home to play some guitar (Jason Mraz!) and I found out that Jed has a really good voice! He sings with quite a clear voice! And after some jamming, and of course, after some Ben's Cookies that I bought yesterday, they left for home to nap.
Well, that's all for today folks, toodles! :) I promise that I won't keep blogging about food, haha!
1 comments:
i'm not complaining bout the food blogging =P
Post a Comment