UK fast food restaurants and sandwiches have absolutely no chilli in them (oh fine, there's the sweet chilli sauce Texas chicken wrap at Burger King, but what about my fries and other sandwiches?) - there's only ketchup, BBQ sauce and maybe some tartar sauce on the side.
And therefore I had to procure for myself one of these:
| Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce |
I really wonder how it tastes like? But in any case, if I ever do eat fast food again (usually I eat it on Saturday evenings because there's no dinner in college and I'm really lazy to cook) I'll have it with this, haha! I really should cook for myself - it saves me more money, but I just can't bring myself to when every night at Jesus College they serve up something different and I just want to try it! Haha!
Speaking of cooking, this Friday, I'm cooking Yam Balls (珍珠芋头) for the world music night - I'll be bringing Debayan and Jesada along for a time of music and food! The Singaporeans will be performing 退后 by Jay Chou, so I guess it's going to be quite amusing and well, reminiscence of Singapore! Although I've no idea why that is Singaporean music, heh.
And from next week onwards, I'm going to be cooking every other Monday night at St. Ebbes, for the iFocus dinner! :) Well, not that I'm the master chef but I'll just go and follow instructions. Heh. I realised if the kitchen isn't complete I can't cook properly - Jesus College kitchen is terrible, haha!
I'm headed for wintertime here, and this morning apparently it frosted! I took a look at the weather report and the temperature almost hit zero degrees Celcius:
| Oxford Weather Report |
Goodness! I'm freezing everytime I wake up now, haha. Please don't envy me for being in a place where ice cream doesn't melt - you need to come here and experience the biting wind before you say that. Heh.
Toodles! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment