Well, I didn't manage to take many photos today - I initially wanted a group photo with my new cell group at i-Focus, but somehow it didn't manage to work out. Oh well! We had Pad Thai for dinner today, which was really yummy although the noodles were a little overcooked, but I had two servings (it was really nice!) - I didn't take any photos because I thought it'd be quite silly if all I did was to keep taking photos of food in St. Ebbes, haha!
I didn't really do much today - went to settle some banking issues, paid off my battels, did some groceries for breakfast the next few days, did some studying, understood the basics of Quantum Mechanics, went for lunch, napped, had a really awesome chat with Steph over Skype, did some more work and then I left for cell group at St. Ebbes.
And I finally laid hands on an acoustic guitar! Man, the sound is just different and it's awesome! :) But I don't think I want to spend money on a guitar here when I can get a better one for the same price back in Singapore. :(
Oh yes - because of all the hassle this morning, I decided to have this for breakfast to treat myself:
| Cinnamon Roll from Sainsbury's |
It was really nice and fluffy! And really sweet too! I loved it! I bought two of them for only £1 and well, it was pretty filling. :)
Ah well, that's all for today I guess. Toodles! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment