Friday, October 22, 2010

World of Music: World of Love

Hi guys! I'm too tired to blog about the World Music and Food Night 2010 at St. Ebbes, so I'll do it another time when I'm more sober.

But here's a nice song that the Singaporeans sang that lifted my spirits - it reminded me of all the times I sang with Sam Lu back in ACS(I) and all the KBox outings I had with my mei. :) It's by a Singaporean Band called Fantasy, and it's made of up this group of spunky Singaporean undergraduates and they decided to perform for us at St. Ebbes today! They're all from Oxford University by the way, all of them my juniors:


My hands were a little shaky at the start, and the song only starts at the 1:19 mark or something? And I think his voice is not bad! I quite love it! :)

Oh alright, and maybe just one picture for you all:

Franz Hong, 洪鸿儒, Master Chef of Pearl Coco Yam
Well, that's who I cooked with and received instructions for the whole of this evening! :) We cooked a yam paste dessert (in my opinion it wasn't sweet enough!) which went quite well with my palate. :) Will show you guys more tomorrow or something. :0

Alright, that's all for tonight, I promise a complete story and photo-log tomorrow or something! Toodles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment