Well, today was matriculation day for the whole of Oxford - graduates and undergraduates inclusive! So I guess it was a big day. I was feeling rather weird and stiff in my suit though. I'm feeling rather tired, so I shall let the pictures do the talking for today:
 |
| Graduates at Jesus College |
 |
| Juan (left), Marco (middle) and YYK (right) |
 |
| Marco (left), Pong (2nd from left), YYK (3rd from left), Juan (right) |
 |
| Neil (left) and Donatas (right) |
 |
| Jacqueline (left) and YYK (right) |
 |
| Donatas (left) and YYK (right) |
 |
| Julia (left) and YYK (right) |
 |
| Neil (left) and YYK (right) |
 |
| Marco (left) and Neil (right) |
 |
| Juan (left) and Jacqueline (right) |
 |
| Undergraduates and Graduates at Jesus College, First Quad |
 |
| Nice Scenery |
 |
| Graduates in the Middle Common Room |
 |
| Graduates and Undergraduates at the Dining Hall, Jesus College |
 |
| Avid Art Lovers |
 |
| Pong (right) Smiling |
 |
| On the Way to Examination School, High Street |
 |
| People Taking Photos of Us |
 |
| Oxford University Press |
 |
| Oxford Students Jaywalking |
 |
| Queuing Outside Examination School |
 |
| Examination School |
 |
| Entering the Great Hall |
That's all for today, toodles! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment