Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wadham: What Ham?

I decided to visit Wadham College today after lessons - after all, I wanted to get to know my coursemates more and in the process of this one year at Oxford, hopefully get to bless them as well! I admit I haven't done a good job of being a blessing to them, but I'll try my best and pray to God constantly about how I can be a friend to them.

It turns out that Debayan's from Wadham College, so we decided to pop down to his college for lunch today since his college was the only one we hadn't been to since classes started! And I guess today was a rather fun day of chilling out (quite literally in the freezing cold!) and well, it was just nice to look around at scenery and nature! The scenery here is really quite beautiful and unadulterated by man, and it's really different from Singapore where much of the landscape has become man-made.

Well, let's just let the photos do the talking because I'm quite tired, heh:

Debayan and His Cool Smile

Waddham College Cafeteria

Jesada and His Funky Smile

Salad Bar at the Cafeteria

Eat-All-You-Can Salad Bar for only £1.50

My £3.50 Lunch - Chicken Curry with Rice, Mixed Vegetables, Mixed
Berries Yoghurt and Banana

Lunchtime Crowd

Wadham College Lunch Menu

Debayan the Smoker

Nice Skies

Jesada Chilling Out

Living Quarters, Wadham College

Across the Lawn

Sunshine in the Library

Autumn Trees

Funky Structure

Long Crowd at Lunch

Jesada and His Sheepish Smile

Debayan's Textbooks

Don't Mess With Us

Don't Mess With Me

Really Blue Skies and Fluffy Clouds

Descending the Stairs

Autumn Leaves

Romance Along the Path
Front Lawn, Wadham College

I Bid Thence Farewell

Entrance, Wadham College

0 comments:

Post a Comment